Tuesday, January 3

New Year New Mix

Well I am trying to get back in the habit of going to the gym. G would laugh and say, "Les going 5 times in 2 months isn't much of a habit" but my goal is to get to 3 times a week. It only seems appropriate I work on a new mix to boost morale while busting my buns on the elliptical so here is a taste of what is on deck!

Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
And yes, these dance moves will be available for viewing at the wedding


Strange Clouds - B.o.B feat. Little Wayne
It's pretty vulgar but the beat is so catchy and rap videos make me laugh



The Motto - Drake feat. Lil Wayne and Tyga
Also vulgar, really vulgar but "You Only Live Once ... YOLO"


Helena Beat - Foster the People
Why on earth did they go with "Pumped Up Kicks" on the radio? Foster the People has so much more to offer. LOVE THIS!

 

 

 

 

 



What songs are you listening to right now? Anything I need to add to the list?!



No comments:

Post a Comment