Wednesday, December 28

Homey

I also have a severe case of nesting going on in conjunction with the wedding planning. For Christmas I asked for a lot of home goods, and unloaded most of them over at G's so I won't have to move them twice. Here are a few of the goodies we've purchased and received as gifts. Physically building a home is something that is really important to me. After almost 10 years living in "temporary" housing and at least that many moves I am so excited to finally go home :)

West Elm gray striped duvet and shams for the guest room, which will be getting a new coat of paint soon as well.

2 Katie Daisy prints, for either a bathroom, or the guest or master bedroom


Anchor hocking Montana Jar canisters for the kitchen

Crate and Barrel mixing bowl set, and I purchased the small matching bowls too since they were on sale for just $1.95 each!

I also got a new basket and the rug I have been lusting over from Urban Outfitters for the laundry room, so it is nearing completion. We installed a new curtain rod and raised it from the old position too. All we need now is another basket, a hamper and a couple of accessories and I can say I finished a room. I guess it could use new flooring but I don't foresee G and I doing that in the next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these picks. In fact, I even thought about buying that same duvet in navy blue. I also love the rug for the laundry room... how stylish.

    ReplyDelete