Thursday, March 3

Workin'

It's no secret I've been frustrated with my job lately, but then I get days like today. While it is my day off, I'm working on compiling a trend book for my region (Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky) which covers a sample of our product as well as other fashion forecasts. Working on a project like this makes me remember that I'm glad I have my degree and that I can find unique ways to use it even though I am not directly in the field right now. Amen. I also found out this week that I get to go to New Jersey to open a store the first week in April. It will be nice to get out of the store a bit and meet some fellow "co-workers", so that's exciting. I'll make sure and keep you all on high alert for any Snooki sightings.

3 comments:

  1. +1. I have a feeling your worst days are still more productive and creative that a lot of people's best days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am so glad you put this together. It is funny today I was just thinking on my way to work, how much I love mixing patterns. I had on a dress shirt with a small plaid pattern, and then by accident I grabbed a leopard print scarf to go with my jacket. When I got in the car, I took off my jacket and I looked in the rearview mirror and thought, wow I really like these two patterns together. So i left my scarf on with my plaid shirt all day!

    ReplyDelete