Dear West Des Moines Police Department,
I am writing to express my sincere distaste for the recent actions of one of your officers. At approximately 8:50 AM today one of your officers positioned himself at the intersection of Ashworth and Jordan Creek Parkway and proceeded to pull me over because my vehicle was moving at a somewhat higher speed than that posted. Not only did this officer ticket me on a Monday morning but he did not even give me the chance to flirt my way out of the situation or acknowledge that the posted speed of 35MPH is absolutely ridiculous. I hope that you know his quota-meeting-actions set the tone not only for the rest of my day but the beginning of my week as well and for this I am asking that you forgive my $114 speeding infraction.
Best Regards,
Les
.....
Yup, definitely dropping that in the mail tomorrow. Ass. I can't help that the Grand Am is a speeding silver bullet!
4 bangin' on the floor - crazy B!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the city of West Des Moines is thankful for your charitable donation this holiday season.
effing cops.
ReplyDelete$114
ReplyDeletedang!!!
it's hard to rein all those horses in, i'm sure.
Whoa....., that changes the shopping habits for a week or 2...Luv ya, M
ReplyDelete