Sunday, November 28
Promotion Dance
No it's nothing huge but it is noteworthy and I am taking the time to pat myself on the back and be thankful. I got a promotion last week to become a training manager for Frans. This means I will be taking on the responsibility for training new managers in our region covering Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa I believe. I will get to have them come see how my store runs and then join them for the opening of their boutiques so that means some travel and some serious responsibility, both of which I am jazzed about. I've been with Frans since June and love that I am already feeling progress and movement with the company, something I've never been able to experience with my other jobs. I hope it continues! *insert promotion dance here*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NICE!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! Congrats, Les!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is awesome! Good job Les!
ReplyDeleteobviously they recognize they landed someone great.
ReplyDeletecongrats!