Friday, September 10

Worth A Listen 9/10

3 tracks for the week, all (most likely) headed for the Remember September? Mixtape due out next Tuesday for you all :)

Getting Nowhere - Magnetic Man feat. John Legend
I love some dubstep jams and mixing in John's voice with the heavy baseline is phenomenal. I think it really showcases his voice. Tune is oddly reminiscent of some Chemical Brothers I think. Either way it was a free download from Music Ninja, thank you.
Magnetic Man featuring John Legend - Getting Nowhere by Hypetrak

Mountain Man - Crash Kings
I put this on here only because it has been getting some radio play and I liked it so much I had to go grab the entire self-titled album. I think Crash Kings are a blend of some Black Keys, Cage the Elephant and Keane. Weird I know! BUT this song doesn't really give you that sound as much as Come Away does. I love them because they really integrate the piano into a lot of their rock sound.


Animal - Neon Trees
I'm obsessed with this tune. It reminds me of college and it's just a great tune. Think a pop-ier My Chemical Romance. 1:30 is the best part.

1 comment:

  1. I've been digging that Crash Kings song - I might have to snag that album from ya

    ReplyDelete