Today I edited some photos for my Grams that made me cry ... a lot. My Gramps has been admitted into the hospital and into the hospice program. His breathing had become so hard that he chose to medicate that and forgo kidney function, so basically we are all just counting the days. The good news is that he is in high spirits and seems to be feeling pretty good, so that makes me happy. Although the pictures are hard for me to edit right now, they are really good and I'll be glad to put one next to the one I took of my Grams and my hands last year.
I wish death wasn't so hard to deal with and I wish my heart wasn't being shattered into so many little pieces right now. I could use a few days of things just being "easy". Man, I love my grandparents, more than I could ever find the words to say.

“These hands are the mark of where I’ve been and the ruggedness of my life. But more importantly it will be these hands that God will reach out and take when he leads me home. And with my hands He will lift me to His side and there I will use these hands to touch the face of Christ.”
That picture is precious and can be a keepsake for you for years to come. Keeping you all in my prayers. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Les.
ReplyDeleteAnother absolutely beautiful photo Les...You and your family will treasure it always...Love you kiddo and thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteHill