
I've been pretty mopey this week and I think it's time to make some changes and get my 'tude in check and a list is a pretty good place to start. It only seems appropriate to make plans and finish my moping while listening to Death Cab's Plans album.
Meet New People
It's hard to do but I think the circle needs to expand and I need to step out of my comfort zone and find some people who truly inspire me. Hope is restarting their adult worship service on Thursday nights, now called re:vive, and from what I've read it will be more service driven which I like the thought of.
Get Organized
My room is a mess and it really leads to other parts of my life feeling like a mess. It needs a deep clean and organization overhaul. No excuses. Nic you are not allowed to comment on this ;)
Save
Shopping has been out of control lately, usually comes along with my bad moods unfortunately. I drove my cousin's brand spankin' new X-Terra while I was home over the weekend and I want it. I'm giving myself a year to get the down payment ready to go and saying goodbye to the food court and Starbucks again.

Make Something
I've been so blah in my creativity lately, I need to just sit down and make something. I did make a huge chalkboard from a re-purposed frame I took from work last week so I think I need to finish up the "reading nook" in my room. I nabbed a bookcase from home and I am eyeing a chair at Homemakers. Finishing up some loose ends will feel good.

Diet/Exercise
Let's face it I fell off that wagon when I got this new job and things need to change again. Healthy living and eating make such a difference in my mood. My poor Y membership needs some use.
Church
I took this job to have Sunday's off, so why I haven't been to church in ages is beyond me. I need some spiritual uplifting ASAP
Love Life
Ok lets get down to brass tacks here. I need a date. I haven't been on one in over a year and I am tired of bitching about it. I can't lie I am really tired of not taking advantage of this single life I lead! Not to mention I ran into the most recent ex last week and he ignored me like I never existed, awesome. Please send eligibile young and successful men, preferably those resembling Dave Annable my way.
Ambitious you say? Of course. Gotta have something to shoot for right?
you ARE loved.
ReplyDeletethis is a great list of goals/action plans. some challenging ones, some fun ones. good luck with all of it...and i want a ride in your xterra when you get it.
holla if i can help with any of them.
Wow....Maybe I should just post your list on my blog and make those all of my goals, too?!? Don't be too hard on yourself, Leslie...being a good, giving person every day is more important than all of those things...and you've got that one covered!
ReplyDelete