Tuesday, September 28

And Today Was A Good Day

One of the best days I've had in awhile actually. I made a trip to Merle Hood and went to Hobby Lobby to get some goodies for all of the projects that I had plans to work on. Then I got some groceries came home and ate some decent food finally and settled in for the afternoon to make a wreath for our front door while watching The Proposal. When that was done I decided to write on my chalkboard with this amazing liquid chalk I bought. I did all of this while wearing a hat and no makeup, which never happens. Then my TOMS came :) The icing on top will be a night with the Holtgrewe's and the Britney episode of Glee!

You know those days that you feel 100% like yourself? It was one of those days. I needed it. I am so thankful for these days.

new wreath, complete with gold glitter to make me smile. 15106 you look good.

tunes. toms. typography. totally perfect.

Full details on the chalkboard to come, just not today!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet kicks and sweet chalkboard. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like that wreath!!
    i know what you are talking about with those days that just feel right on.

    your title made me think of ice cube "today was a good day" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bottom pic made me smile! i'm so glad you had a wonderful day and i finally got to see you.

    ReplyDelete