Thursday, July 8

Purcases of the Week

Well I haven't had a day off since I started the new gig so I decided it was time for some retail therapy (strange I know). I saw that my go to VS was boasting a swimsuit sale so it only seemed natural to purchase 2. I feel they were necessary because I have two large events coming up in which swimsuits will be needed 1) van trip to Somerset, WI to tube the Apple River and see Jack Johnson (as well as hit up IKEA and Anthropologie hollaa!) July 24th and 2) 2nd Annual Birthday Booze Cruise for Nic and I's birthdays at Saylorville Lake on August 14th. Here is what I got, now if only the boobs, abs and hair were included hmmm....Other than forgetting what a day off feels like work has been good! I really am enjoying the new store and we continue to get tons of compliments. My staff seems fab and other than a mishap this week I am looking to be fully staffed soon and come August 1 I think we will be rocking JCTC! Even though the days are long, it doesn't feel like work yet and with the news of up to 1,000 Wells Fargo employees getting laid off by the end of the year here in DSM I am feeling pretty blessed to have a job at all.

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! Can't wait for JJ and Booze Cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have to pick between responding to my daughter in one of these on a Booze Cruise or your feelings on faith, I should respond to the other blog entry. But we love you so much either way and pray that God will bless you with a rich and wonderful life and that we may always be an important part of your life. Give yourself a hug from us, we miss you and are so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was reading your blog and you were talking about the Wells Fargo layoffs, I thought you were going to say, "And, with the Wells Fargo layoffs, I'm sure to get some great new applicants!" and I thought to myself, "hmmm..that's not really very nice" so I was relieved to read, "I'm thankful to just have a job!" tee hee hee. Glad you are back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure that is the same black suit I got...this must mean we have good taste.

    ReplyDelete