Monday, March 15

Spring Training

Baseball season is almost here and I am super excited! Not that I am a die-hard fan but I love everything there is about baseball. From beers and hot dogs, to socializing, to the 7th inning stretch and let us not forget boys with good butts, I love it all! Although I claim to be a White Sox fan I am really looking forward to a few ICubs games this year, and maybe I'll get lucky and catch a Sox/Twins game or Sox/Cubs game too. To celebrate opening day being only a little over two weeks away I purchased a new shirt and I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival! Who's ready to play ball?!
Along with that kind of spring training I am also attempting to stick to a fairly rigid spring training schedule for Dam to Dam. I can't lie I experienced an epic fail for day one and neglected to do anything except eat almost an entire can of salt and vinegar Pringles (thanks Nic!), but tomorrow I am committing myself to 4 miles and some yoga and hopefully a few less Pringles. Here's the schedule....

No comments:

Post a Comment