Sunday, March 14

Decision Time

Well it took some serious thought, a few stressful days, lots of prayer, a card from a thoughtful roomie and a good long chat with the mom but I think I have made some life decisions. Things are still weighing on me pretty heavily but my trust is in the Big Guy and I am ...

1) Not attending Drake in the fall
2) Applying for 2 new jobs tomorrow
3) Planning on leaving B. Bro.

Whew .... load is still not lifted off my chest. I don't know what the future holds, I don't know what next week holds but I do know things are gonna change and for the better. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. well, i'd be lying if i said i wasn't sad you are deciding against teaching (at least for now), BUT that has got to be a big relief to come to a decision and now be able to move fwd with your plans. and applying for jobs, that's gotta be a great feeling, too!
    good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be more worried if you WEREN'T stressed out about those decisions. Not much you can do after you've thought it out / talked it out / prayed it out. Just ride it out, I guess. I know you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good decisions for now. You can rest in the arms of Jesus and He will take care of you and the rest will all work out. M

    ReplyDelete