Friday, November 20

+4

+ Day 4
What a day yesterday! So much work into preparing for today that I just didn't have time to post. Other than a fast shift at work here is all the good news of the day!

- Shopping. Yes even though I spend 40 hours/week at the mall I still love to shop. I met N at Valley West and we did lots of looking and N picked up some cute new jackets!

- Chipotle!!!!! Guilty pleasure I confess, the McDonalds of Burritos is one of my faves and we indulged.

- Christmas Decor. OMG Sooooooooo loving Christmas decorations, had to get them all up before the big event tonight. N and I hit it hard and I think we did a mighty fine job. This year's crafty tackle was the garland on the railings. 2 buckets of ornaments + 4 strands of garland + a lot of hot glue and 2 hours of work = 1 satisfied household! Here are some picts. I completely forgot about some of them.

{guest bathroom, all my new santa stuff}

{new nativity set, first year in use, LOVE IT!!!!}

{drawing my Gram Bauman did}

{wreath I made last year with Gram B's vintage ornaments}

{living room with tree, new garland and sweet picts of N & I}

{new garland! lots of work but totally worth it!}

No comments:

Post a Comment