+ Day 3
Back to work and a short list, but it's still all good!
- Starbucks oatmeal with brown sugar, nuts and dried fruit + a skinny vanilla latte .... mmmmm guilty pleasure before work.
- A good night at the library post 4 hour lecture. Only 3 classes left and I have made some great friends who enjoy spending time at the library on Wednesday nights as much as I do! There's just something about watching undergrads in their prime that is absolutely laughable, reminds me of Wednesdays at Sips while at ISU. Thank you dollar bottles for making my Wednesday nights a bit more bearable!
- The excitement continues to build, tomorrow is Christmas decorating and Friday is Thanksgiving Rehearsal Dinner!!! I can't wait for your mac and cheese LW!
what is my ham chopped liver to you? "lady of murder" -n
ReplyDeleteAnother +: A very productive night at the "house of 187" lol
ReplyDelete