Tuesday, November 17

+2

+ Day 2
Week of positivity continues, I highly recommend for all of you to set your mind to this, I've been in a real good mood, and it feels good to find the positive even in struggles you come across!

- Homework, homework, homework ... shower! I forced myself to get most of a paper written today before I allowed myself a shower. I know that sounds silly but I really love a good hot shower and forcing myself to finish my homework before hopping in really forced me to focus on the task at hand. It's been awhile since I've written for the purpose of academia and I really was struggling with the topic at hand, but I ended up really getting into the different philosophies of teaching and felt like I actually learned something!

- DAY OFF! Even though I spent the majority of they day doing school related activities it was a day away from the mall, and was much needed!

- Red Robin yuuuummmmm. Decided to skip out on eating at the house and went to Red Robin with N after class. Got the Bleu Ribbon Burger, one of my faves, topped it off with a Blue Moon and a few laughs with the roomie.

- Christmas decorations!!!! I love love LOVE decorating for Christmas and tonight N and I stopped at Target to grab a few things to add to my already large collection. I do everything in neon pink, blue, green and silver and Target had tons to pick from. Can't wait to put it all up before this weekend's Thanksgiving Rehearsal Dinner.

- Turkey time. It has been purchased! After much deliberation and thought N and I went "balls to the wall" and got a real full size turkey. Cross your fingers that our inner domestic goddess will explode Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment