Wednesday, August 19

Worth A Listen 8/19

Thanks go out to Naomi & JW for suggesting these tunes to me, I dig both and I am putting them on my August Mix today.

First, Run This Town Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye. I mean how can you disappoint with a combo like that?

Love these lines:
Life's a game but it's not fair // I break the rules so I don't care // So I keep doin' my own thing // Walkin' tall against the rain // Victory's within the mile // Almost there, don't give up now // Only thing that's on my mind // Is who's gonna run this town tonight

And these too:
We give a damn about the drama that you do bring // I'm just tryin' to change the color on your mood ring // Reebok // Baby // You need to drop some new things // Have you ever had shoes without shoe strings? // What's that 'Ye? // Baby, these heels // Is that a may? // What?! // Baby, these wheels // You trippin' when you ain't sippin' // Have a refill // You feelin' like you runnin', huh? // Now you know how we feel

Second, It's My Time Fabolous feat. Jeremih. Yeah, you remember him. F A B O L O .... ok just watch the vid.

Fabolous - Its My Time (feat. Jeremih)

1 comment:

  1. "whachyu think i rap for? to push a f'ing RAV-4?"
    lol

    rihanna's voice is SUPER, although Jay-Z and Kanye's lyrics are great, she's MAKES the song when she belts out that chorus.

    fabolous...pretty good! i didn't know his previous song, but the video was decent!

    ReplyDelete