Thursday, August 20

Exactly What Kind Of Business Is This?

So, it's been awhile since I've had some excitement at the office, excuse me the mall I mean, but today brought a great laugh, so great I had to share (mom and anyone else who is reading, sorry if you don't find this funny and think less of me)

Anyway, Hill and I were tending to business at the cashwrap today, and by tending to business I really mean that we were telling each other stories about the opposite sex and analyzing each others misfortunes, but that's not important. What is important is that we had a male customer walk through our doors at that very moment, I could tell he was on a mission. He introduced himself to me and let me know that he was a new chiropractor in the area and handed me his card. We chatted then I thanked him for stopping in as Hill propositioned him to crack her on the counter. He politely declined, laughed and left. After appropriately analyzing the guys physical features, possible income & intelligence levels Hill and I returned back to "work". Soon I heard Hill reading his business card aloud to me, she reads things aloud a lot. She rattled off his name and the place he works, then read the tagline for office, which caused us both to stop what we were doing and erupt with laughter. Maybe we are immature, maybe we haven't been in a relationship for awhile or maybe this is just something you should think twice about before putting it on your card. On the other hand, maybe it brings in a lot of customers, who knows. Either way it made me laugh, and that is what I love to do. Here's the card, I was nice enough to blur out this poor guys info. Hopefully you all get a laugh out of it too, or maybe Hill and I have a special kind of humor.


P.S. What does a turtle have to do with being a chiropractor .... anyone ... anyone? The design of this card is a whole different coversation.

1 comment:

  1. oh good lord. I have to spend more time on your blog. This is the most fabulous post ever. And I would L.O.V.E. to know what a turtle has to do with being a chiropractor.

    ReplyDelete