Wednesday, August 19

Music Memory Lane

So the trip to see Blink-182 on Sunday has really got me in an old-school music kick, and old-school as in high-school. I popped in a couple mixed tapes I received in HS yesterday and it was totally worth it. So I am going to post up some of my faves from my High School days. Favorites included Blink-182, Cake, Eve 6, Less Than Jake, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Rage Against The Machine, Reel Big Fish, Something Corporate, Smashing Pumpkins, Sublime & Weezer. Let me know if you want any or all the MP3's, don't worry I have 'em all!

Flavor Of The Weak // American Hi-Fi
Intergalactic // The Beastie Boys
What's My Age Again? // Blink-182
Stay Together For The Kids // Blink-182
Song 2 // Blur
Machinehead // Bush
Going The Distance // Cake
Comfort Eagle // Cake
Spanish Bombs // The Clash
Yellow // Coldplay
(Rock) Superstar // Cypress Hill
Switcheroo // Dynamite Hack
Anyway // Dynamite Hack
Inside Out // Eve 6
Promise // Eve 6
On The Roof Again // Eve 6
Here's To The Night // Eve 6
Praise You // Fat Boy Slim
All My Fault // Fenix TX
Monkey Wrench // Foo Fighters
99 Red Balloons // Goldfinger
Festival Song // Good Charlotte
Long View // Green Day
Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts // Less Than Jake
History Of A Boring Town // Less Than Jake
Bound For The Floor // Local H
Broken // Lucky Boys Confusion
Royal Oil // The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Impression That I Get // The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Porcelain // Moby
Face Or Kneecaps // The Movielife
Responsibility // MxPx
Number 1 // Nelly
Country Grammar // Nelly
Hit Or Miss // New Found Glory
Self-Esteem // The Offspring
Sleep Now In The Fire // Rage Against The Machine
Testify // Rage Against The Machine
Bulls On Parade // Rage Against The Machine
Maggie's Farm // Rage Against The Machine
Bloodclot // Rancid
I Want Your Girlfriend To Be My Girlfriend Too // Reel Big Fish
Trendy // Reel Big Fish
Sell Out // Reel Big Fish
The Kids Don't Like It // Reel Big Fish
Beer // Reel Big Fish
Bullet With Butterfly Wings // Smashing Pumpkins
Zero // Smashing Pumpkins
The Everlasting Gaze // Smashing Pumpkins
1979 // Smashing Pumpkins
I Woke Up In A Car // Something Corporate
Drunk Girl // Something Corporate
Fall // Something Corporate
If You C Jordan // Something Corporate
Caress Me Down // Sublime
What I Got // Sublime
Wrong Way // Sublime
Santeria // Sublime
She's The Blade // Sugarcult
Hate Every Beautiful Day // Sugarcult
El Scorcho // Weezer
Undone (The Sweater Song) // Weezer
Surf Wax America // Weezer
Hash Pipe // Weezer
Island In The Sun // Weezer
O Girlfriend // Weezer
Blur // Zebrahead
Runaway // Zebrahead

For those of you less interested in music, here are some picts from high school to give you a good laugh.
Freshman to Senior. Hot. Somehow I managed to have a boyfriend in those days. WTF?
Couldn't leave out Dylan & Erin now could I?Pucca shells, never looked so good. And yes, I still have them.
What a gem. All those years of dance really paid off mom! I think I still use this move at Liar's Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment