This is a photo taken before the Homecoming dance of my senior year of high school. I really have no explanation for it except for my boyfriend at the time (also pictured dancing with me at my Sophomore Homecoming dance in the hot photo a couple posts down) told me he wouldn't go to Homecoming with me unless I let him dress like a pirate, so I did. Eye patch, gold hoop earring the whole nine yards. Mom, how did you handle me my senior year? Enjoy!
Thursday, August 20
Photo Addition
Fact. I love photos. Old, new, good & bad, I just love them! I found myself talking to JW about how awesome I was in high school and I had to send him the photo below for proof, now I feel like I must share it here as well.
This is a photo taken before the Homecoming dance of my senior year of high school. I really have no explanation for it except for my boyfriend at the time (also pictured dancing with me at my Sophomore Homecoming dance in the hot photo a couple posts down) told me he wouldn't go to Homecoming with me unless I let him dress like a pirate, so I did. Eye patch, gold hoop earring the whole nine yards. Mom, how did you handle me my senior year? Enjoy!
This is a photo taken before the Homecoming dance of my senior year of high school. I really have no explanation for it except for my boyfriend at the time (also pictured dancing with me at my Sophomore Homecoming dance in the hot photo a couple posts down) told me he wouldn't go to Homecoming with me unless I let him dress like a pirate, so I did. Eye patch, gold hoop earring the whole nine yards. Mom, how did you handle me my senior year? Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
as i said before, this picture is spectacular.
ReplyDeletethe corsage is the perfect touch...'we may be dressed as pirates, but i am still wearing my corsage'. :)
i love old pictures where you can look back and smile about the carefree attitude you had about things. not a care in the world other than having fun.
now, the sophomore dance picture....that is scandalous! was that in the yearbook?! wow.