So I am currently working on what I think could be one of my most successful mixtapes to date. It's going to be really laid back and I listened to a rough-draft this weekend on my drive to the LC and back, so far only 3 or 4 of the 14 songs are getting cut and replaced. Here is a teaser to put you in the mood.
Fleet Foxes Mykonos
Although I am not 100% sold on the Fleet Foxes as someone I would listen to on a regular basis I am sold on this song and it's awesome video, this for sure will make it onto the mix, no questions asked.
The Velvet Underground Oh! Sweet Nuthin'
I really have never listened to The Velvet Underground but after seeing Away We Go I immediately went and downloaded this tune and love it. It makes me think of being outdoors late on a lazy summer night, it also is guaranteed to be on the new mix.
No comments:
Post a Comment