Tuesday, July 28
Phew ....
So I took the PRAXIS today, and can I just say I HATE STANDARDIZED TESTS! They are in my humble opinion an absolutely terrible method of testing one's knowledge, I for one an am artist, I learn by DOING, not to mention I tend to get overly anxious at times. Anyway, I have been fretting about taking this test for the past few days, mainly because I hadn't really done a math problem in the last 7 years, but I got my results (for 2 of the sections) upon completion and achieved passing scores on both Reading Comprehension and Mathematics! So now the wait is on for my essay to be graded then combined with the rest of the writing test, I'll let you know in 10 days if I really get to give this whole teaching thing a shot or not. Either way glad it's done and over with and now I can go back to reading something I really want to, instead of that stupid study book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment