Thursday, July 30

Mission: Clean

With the loss of D quickly approaching Casa de 187 I am making it my personal mission to get this place clean, not only clean but organized too! I can't imagine owning my own place right now, keeping up with just the 3 of us is a challenge enough. Goals include:

My Room:
- Clear out the closet and donate clothes
- Organize art supplies
- Organize drawers

Bathroom:
- Clear out drawers
- Organize linen closet

Kitchen:
- Attack the "tupperware situation"
- Re-organize pantry
- Scrub the cupboards

Living Room:
- Organize DVD collection

Also with the loss of D we now have an empty basement. What should we do with this space?! Let us know :)

2 comments:

  1. you're blogging your cleaning list!??!

    as for the basement...
    - a place for the gimp
    - discotheque
    - a den, like with wood panelling & stuffed animal heads
    - a zen garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions JW, but I'd hate to trap the gimps down a flight of stairs, seems risky. Yes, I blogged about cleaning, this way when I log on I see it, then hopefully it will get done :P

    ReplyDelete