Monday, June 1
Worth A Listen 6/1
I can't lie the first time I gave Lykke Li a listen I hated her. Most likely this was because I was working at VS and I could only associate her with the music we played in the store (if you have ever worked retail you know how terrible the stuff is). Then one night I happen to buzz through Carson Daily's craptastic late night show and caught her live performance, I've been hooked ever since. I put her on my April '09 mixtape and she might just make a re-appearance on June's as well. Guess I'm just into Swedish indie music lately because I've been pumping a lot of The Sounds and Peter Bjorn and John as well, whom I also had a huge distaste for 2 years ago when my cousin tried to get me to fall in love with "Young Folks". Funny how tastes evolve and change. Anywho, my 'Worth A Listen" this week is Lykke Li, I'm Good I'm Gone (fabulous acoustic version here) and Peter Bjorn and John, Nothing to Worry About.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment