#1) Jessica Simpson floral Brenda Pump
If you know me at all you know I love shoes, I saw these last fall as well as a peep-toe version and I knew I had to have them. I didn't buy them immediately and went back last week just to see if they were still floating around. The store had 4 pairs left, all in the back room, and one was my size. Done and Done. The photo really does them no justice, but don't you worry my feet sure will.
#2) RayBan Wayfarer SunglassesBefore you gasp at me purchasing "designer" sunglasses please note that BBro and Sunglass Hut are owned by the same company and I get a deep discount about 5 times a year and today was the last day for one of our discount cycles, so I paid no where near full price for these. I typically would never buy expensive sunglasses but when my boss brought these in today for someone else that he purchased for I had to try them on just to see how they felt. Both he and BBob said I needed them, so I caved to peer pressure, lame I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment