Thursday, October 6

Willy Needs A Brother

I've been trying to talk G into getting a brother for Willy, his response is, "Pump the brakes Les". But I really think Willy having someone to play with would be great and I want a little nugget in the house. Here is what I proposed:


Meet Babe! A Tea Cup pig. I think he would be a perfect mate for the Wills. Seriously how can G say no to that face?! He doesn't think I'm serious but I would love him, and when it rains he could wear boots:
This is what happens when you work for an Ag company, you fall in love with a pig. I'm adding him to my Christmas list!

3 comments:

  1. growing up i always wanted a pet pig...that guy is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willy probably would love him.....

    for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love bacon...errr...pork...errr...pigs!

    ReplyDelete