It's no lie I love a good accessory. If I could keep my dad's store afloat and live here doing it I would, but I know I could never do it the way he did :) So the good news is I have a wonderful friend from high school that makes beautiful, custom, vintage inspired jewelry and all sorts of other things. When I saw that she was starting to stamp metal I can't lie I got super excited. I already own a few of her pieces but was hoping I could request something really special, so I sent her an email requesting a stamped metal piece with G and I's initials on it along with a lock and key and this is what she came up with. It is so perfect and so me I squealed with delight! I love supporting artists and I think Em can really put a fun twist on a simple concept. In the piece she did for me she combined so many elements, made it just a little over the top (just the way I like it) but most of all took the time to make something special just for me and no one else will have it. If you want to see more of her amazing work get on Facebook and search JEWELirie. Oh, and did you think I'd forget the pictures of my piece?! Heck no!



very unique!
ReplyDeleteand to clarify i LOVE it. <3
ReplyDeleteCute!! She is very talented!!
ReplyDelete