Tuesday, August 9

Puppy Love

Ok I get it. I get dog people. I don't get over the top crazy dog people but I get how people really love their dogs, because I am one of them. Willy and I have been 1 on 1 for the last 5 days while G$ is out of town and I can't believe how much better he is than when we first brought him home. Yes he still gets excited but he is so much calmer and relaxed now, and he really has decided to like me. When we go on walks he stops to look back at me as if check and make sure I am still there, he has been my protector in this house alone & he is grunting a lot around me lately. The real reason I even wanted to write anything at all about my pup is because he's been grunting, I had no idea what it meant. I googled it and turns out pups grunt when they are happy! Today when I let Willy out of his kennel he instantly nuzzled me and started grunting, sorry kids it was pretty awesome. Yeah he's an animal, but his unconditional love is a pretty great feeling, so glad we rescued him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment