Friday, February 25

Ahhhhhhh

Just longing for a few new things lately ....
... but mainly wishing that Spring would get here.
SH I'm following your lead I'm ready for:
- Grilling
- Beers on patio's
- Sunday's at Raccoon River Park
- Buying a bike and putting it to good use
- Produce that doesn't cost $5/lb.
- Summer Shandy!
- Volleyball at the Sands
- Dresses
- Having the windows open

4 comments:

  1. love the dress and the both pairs of shoes! come on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your restraint cuz these look fabulous. Luv ya,Miss ya, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are so hot - what is the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they fab Lex? I had a customer in my store wearing them and had to get the scoop. She was less than thrilled to tell me they were from Fergie's collection :) Search Fergie Womens Ledger Boots and you will get lots of results!

    ReplyDelete