Saturday, January 1
Frozen
I did it again. I looked at my Starbucks spending in the last year and I breached the $400 mark. Wow. Isn't it a huge number to look at? I decided to see how many drinks it was and it comes out to about about 120. That's a drink every 3 days. Ugh, I look at my bank account and cringe. I have decided that I really do need to become an adult and get my finances in order this year and step 1 is a spending freeze. I am NOT shopping for the next 2 months. Some of you may laugh at that thinking it's not a big deal but unfortunately for this girl it is. I also am limiting my dining out experiences and I won't even get into that number when I sort my bank account. I think this will be a good test of my self control and I am planning on setting up a budget. It's going to be a long hard couple of months but I am confident I can do this. After all, there are so many people that need much more than I, it's time to be a little less selfish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are my inspiration on this. i'm gonna try and follow in your footsteps. eating more at home, taking my lunch more to work, etc.
ReplyDeletegood luck with your two months!!
why don't we schedule a psd date? free fun! my house, i'll make food, that way we don't have to go to a coffee shop.