Flower
Orchids. Hands down. I know I'd kill one within days of owning it which makes me sad.

Color Combo
Slate blue, gray & brown. Really anything involving gray makes me happy. In fact I am wearing 3 gray shirts right now. Gray is the best.

Celeb Couple
Forever and always will be Nick and Jess. Long live Newlyweds!

Theme Song
What You Know, T.I.
Holds a special place in my heart for the Nikki and Nicole's in my life ... my thug life that is.
T.I. - What You Know About That (Video)
Uploaded by Titia910. - See the latest featured music videos.
Terrible Day Food
Ice cream. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. I have no problem slamming a pint of this in one sitting.

Lipstick or Lipgloss
Chapstick? If I had to pick between the above 2, gloss. Anything in a peachy/pink color.
Magazine
UsWeekly. Duh. I do have a pile of Glamour, People StyleWatch, Elle & Vanity Fair's on the coffee table though.
Favorite Thing About Winter
Oooof hard one to answer since it's been so stinking cold. I'd say those mornings you drive to work and catch every tree covered in frost. Nothing is moving and you think to yourself, "this is why we have winter".
i loved this, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Better get yer nike's bro.
ReplyDelete