Wednesday, November 24

A Prediction From 1991

As I decorated my mother's Christmas tree back in LC today I stumbled across a truly insulting item. Here it is.
Are you seeing this? It was labeled "Leslie 1991". So when I was 7 I was given the "crazy cat lady" ornament? Isn't that what you see? I see a lonely old woman with a flippin' cat in her lap. Gross. Thanks to whoever thought this was a good idea, clearly you should put your fortune telling to profitable use. And yes, it IS hanging on our tree.

3 comments:

  1. ....ouch.

    Other comments I considered:
    "Meeeeow"

    "Cat Lady is better than Bag Lady"

    "At least there's only ONE cat."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious.
    at age 7!!!
    man, they had you pegged.
    :)

    and just fyi...the above comment is caboose, not homebase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't think homebase would say those things, but you never know :)

    ReplyDelete