Thursday, October 28

Pretty Cool

Today I purchased LW's album on iTunes, that was pretty cool. I mean I don't have an album on iTunes, do you? I also proved as a slave to the brand as I could have purchased it on Amazon yesterday for $2 less, but alas, I stuck to the iTunes. The best part? I can listen to Flowers whenever I want now. Well done boys!


2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Am I a bad person for purchasing it on Amazon?
    LW, please remember us peons when you're trashing hotel rooms in NYC, Chicago, LA, etc. after selling out big shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, pretty cool. caboose, please just continue to put me on 'the list' for shows...even when those shows are at madison square garden.
    holt...i admired your ability to break away and use Amazon. i, like les, stuck with iTunes and paid the $2 extra dollars.

    ReplyDelete