Tuesday, May 11

New Semi-Celeb Crush


I feel as if I need to out myself with my new celeb love interest since Dave Annable decided to go and marry his hot girlfriend, rude. Tonight, I decided that Daniel Tosh is not too hard to look at. The host of Tosh.0 on Comedy Central is not only super hot in the cardigan look from season 1 but has switched to the ever popular causal jacket for season 2 and just was renewed for a season 3. Even though he resembles "Gap Boy", I think we all remember the hot guy from the Gap that I approached after the Santigold concert with a beer only to find out that he was recently sober and drinking an O'Doul's then when we hung out he fell asleep ... remember him, yeah well Daniel Tosh looks a lot like him, but I'm ok with is because "Gap Boy" was hot. So here's to you new celeb crush, thank you for giving my eyes an hour of pleasure tonight and a few good laughs too!

3 comments:

  1. Daniel Tosh performed at Simpson our sophomore year. Stacy and I went to see him. He was hilarious and (don't tell anyone) I thought he was hot too.
    Rod

    ReplyDelete
  2. That show is effing HILARIOUS. Comedy that's right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rod - hilarious.

    yep, tosh is funny. i overheard a couple students talking about him a few weeks ago and even though i wanted to jump in and share some of my fave moments, i thought better of it.

    ReplyDelete