Saturday, May 8

I Love My Mom

Yup, that's it. She's the best mom for me and would beat your mom in a "mom-off" any day of the week. Here's just a tiny snippet of great things about her.

- When I'm really sad she lets me put my head in her lap and she pets me, or at least that's what I used to call it when I was little. I usually hate the "petting" but it always makes me feel better on those REALLY rough days, or weeks.

- She makes me whatever I want to eat when I come home and still does my laundry to the ridiculous standards I maintain that stress me out enough to never want to do my laundry. She puts up with my odd OCD habits like organizing the colors of the hangers in my closet to match the type of garment they hold. (please not my closet is not like this now and it really bugs me).

- She was mean when she needed to be, was never afraid to say no, and let me know she was the boss on a daily basis as I grew up. Man, I can't wait to say that to my kids because it worked. My mean ol mom knew what was best for me and was always in control

There are 100's of other reasons Norene rocks but these are a few I've probably never told her. I love you Mom, each and every minute of the day, thanks for being the best mom I could ever ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Dr. Rosenfeld turned out to be a great help! I love you, M

    ReplyDelete