After a long chat with N tonight I think it's time I list off some wonderful things to be thankful for in my life.
- Mobility -
I can walk, run, hop, jump, spin and move my body like a cyclone at any moment in the day.
- Clean Water -
I never even think twice about filling my glass up or grabbing a bottle at the store. I take 10 minute showers without blinking.
- Love -
I may be bummed about being single but I have 2 parents, a sister, an entire family and some very special friends who love me for me each and every single day.
- Clothes & Shoes -
I will never be cold or have to worry about something covering my feet.
- Access to Western Medicine -
I will never have to worry about receiving health care or medicine to keep my body working.
- A Relationship With Jesus Christ -
I listened to people in my class this week talk about never attending church once until this past week. I can't imagine my world without faith and the love of God in it.
These are only a few things I take for granted on a daily basis. I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment