
It has been finalized and I couldnt be more excited. J & S and N & I are officially Cancun bound in a little under 8 weeks! Yes poor J will be stuck with 3 women for 5 days, but I think most guys out there would be pretty psyched for that scenario and I know we will enjoy the security of a male on the trip :) My last Mexican getaway was 2 years ago almost to the date that we will be there (that's where my pict is from). We are leaving Sunday May 2nd and coming back the 8th and will be staying at the Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun. All I can say is I am in desperate need of a vacation! Here are some picts of our resort to make you jealous ....



I also plan on limiting my pre-vacation spending (right, like that will happen) but I do think 1 new swimsuit and 1 new dress will be in order. Let the countdown begin!
Dos palabras: ¡me gusta! This trip cannot come soon enough. To say I'm excited to sit with a book in one hand and a drink in the other while basking in the sun's rays on the beach is an understatement!
ReplyDeleteI wish we were leaving tomorrow! -S
ReplyDelete