Sunday, February 28

In The Bathroom

So my friend Heather over at Our Family tagged me in a beauty regimen blog chain and I refuse to tell you all exactly how long it takes me to go from "frightening" in the morning to "bearable" but I will tell you some of my favorite products in the bathroom :)

Healthy Sexy Hair - Soy Renewal
Awesome oil for winter to keep my super thin, fine & fragile hair healthy. Get it at Trade Secret.

Kenra - Thermal Styling Spray
I straighten everyday, gotta use something good to keep my locks in 1 piece. Get it at Trade Secret.

Chi
I will never buy another straightener ever again, this one is the absolute best and worth every penny! Get it at Trade Secret, if it ever goes kaput, they will replace it for free and did for me 3 years after I bought it!

Urban Decay
I am moderately obsessed with this stuff. I usually steer clear of shimmery shadows but Decay is amazing and the colors blend so well. Get it at Sephora, they also carry great limited edition palates.

Bare Minerals Matte
Adult acne is a pain, my skin took a 180 after this stuff. Get it at Sephora, the Bare Minerals store people don't seem to want to help you too badly and the point system at Sephora is sick!

OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark
Hands down my favorite nail color. Get it at Trade Secret or ULTA.

Victoria's Secret - Spa
It has been discontinued but I still have a tiny stash that I have almost used up. Best fragrance and product VS made, any (smart) veteran employee would agree. Get it nowhere :(

Hemp Lip Protector
Makes these puckers soft, not that it matters .... Get it at The Body Shop

Kenneth Cole - Black
I don't wear much else. I have almost every VS fragrance ever made but always go back to this. Get it almost anywhere.

True Religion Jeans
Ok, so these aren't really a bathroom beauty product but they make my butt look fab and after owning several pair it would take a lot of convincing to get me to switch to anything else! Get them new at Blond Genius or gently used at Worn.

and .... this is for you Heather, as I also look fan-freaking-tastic in a bikini. Hello BC'10! Get it at the gym and refine with Photoshop.

2 comments: