Tuesday, September 15

I Want That.

I kind of want to jump on this Kindle wagon. It's probably not at all practical for me right now but the concept of this little guy is sweet. I would have loved to have had this while at ISU, textbooks would have been 1/3 the price and super lightweight to carry, plus I would have had them all in 1 spot, ALL the time. Kindle lets you annotate, has a built in dictionary and access to Wikipedia, and the screen flips on the DX model. As soon as this little iPod for books goes color I'll be all over it. Don't get me wrong, I love a good physical book, and still plan on boasting a stellar library in my home one day, but this is just too cool to not love. If you haven't seen a Kindle, here is what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment