17 days + 1 case of strep throat + 1 angry sinus infection + 2 boxes of kleenex + 2 missed classes + 2 doctor visits + having blood drawn (oh, how I hate thee needles) + 3 prescriptions + 1 sleepless night + 1 poor roommate who will probably seclude herself in her room for the rest of her life because she has to be so afraid of the germy mess I am = 1 fussy, tired and pissy lady who is tired of being sick
I feel like complaining today and I'm not ashamed. Mother, be happy I am not using the 3 letter phrase you warned me about that begins with W, because that is really what I want to say, but SERIOUSLY I have been sick off and on now for 17 days, when will it end? BAH
AND ... While I am complaining will someone shut that damned "SheWolf" song off?!? If I hear Shakira howl "AhhhhOOOOO" one more time I'm going to personally show her what this SheWolf can do to her vocal chords. Ok, that was a little over zealous I'll admit, but man I can't stand that song.
*deep breath*
I think I feel better now :)
Hi, there are times, very rare times mind you, that having you live away from home seems nice. I think this would be one of those days! N, you have my sympathy. L, thank you for kinda watching your language. We love you, M&D
ReplyDeleteI ♥ my M&D :)
ReplyDelete