Saturday, June 6

Worth A Listen 6/6

Just stumbled across some fabulous new music. While searching for some Santigold stuff I came across a track featuring Kanye, Santigold & Lykke Li called "Gifted" (um, does it get any better than a collaboration of those 3? I think not.)

In short, "N.A.S.A., and their worldwide debut The Spirit of Apollo, is an ongoing creative collaboration between two lifelong music aficionados, Squeak E. Clean and DJ Zegon, and their friends, friends of friends and musical heroes."

Check out a full bio here and get some free downloads, or check 'em on MySpace. I was compelled to head off to iTunes and grab the whole freaking fantastic album, definitely worth the $10. I mean anyone who is influenced by Kanye, The Talking Heads, Tom Waits, Santigold & then pushes a great Brazillian funk base is going to blow my mind.


1 comment:

  1. yeah, i LOVE this track.
    kanye's lyrics are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete