We All Make Mistakes
I've made a mistake or two, hard to believe I know, but rallying my volleyball team to see the Transformers 2 movie was definitely a choice I would like to take back. I committed robbery. I stole two and a half hours of my fellow teammates lives from them, this they cannot get back. Please save yourself from the same mistake I made and do not see Transformers 2. This quote from Rotten Tomatoes pretty much says it all:When the film finally ends, the audience doesn't feel so much elated as beaten into submission.
To my fellow Penguins I offer my apologies, please do not let this affect our game next week.
This cracks me up...No apologies needed - you didn't know it was going to be one of the worst movies ever made! :)
ReplyDeleteIf nothing else, it was great to get the Penguins together for some good team bonding.
fallen penguin- this is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteactually i didn't really mind the movie since i've never seen the first one to have anything to compare it to. i just assumed it was supposed to be that cheesy & clunky.
the BBQ was great tho!