So along with reading far more than I have been able to over the last 5 years, well for pleasure anyway, I have decided to attack a couple personal project this summer. I used to have a love affair with my computer, we spent many a night together, but since the job transition I have found myself transitioning away from design BOO! Counteractive measures are needed.
Project #1. Self portrait.
I am super inspired by the work of
Neil Duerden and want to create something based on his style of work. I have always loved integrating illustration with computer graphics so I am pretty excited to get working on this. Below is a sample of his stuff.



I will probably use this photo, it's one of my favorites, I've already started some editing on it...


Project #2. Personal website.
I've had 2, they were nothing special, want to integrate this whole blog thing into it, probably won't be done until '10, but that's ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment