While combing through my usual design blogs this morning I came across this posting on a French site,
Visual Evasion. The post focuses on Vancouver photographer
Dina Goldstein and her series "Fallen Princesses". I love the concept, such a great contrast to the imagery that I was given as a child. I think it would be even more interesting to take similar shots at Walt Disney World, although I am sure that would be easier said than done. Side note on Disney, I think I would hate the place, I mean can you imagine me in the "Happiest Place On Earth" ... ick, I'll let my parents take my kids and head off to the Keys or something instead haha. Either way check out the photos, the site is in French but
Babel Fish did a decent translation. Here are my 2 faves...

I think the violets (or whatever purple flower it is) in the sand are awesome, as for the Photoshop work, I'll just say it leaves something to be desired, concept is right on though.
No comments:
Post a Comment