As I was informed this past week I am slacking in the music department. What can I say life is busy and I'm trying to pry myself away from this machine to participate in life :) Here's what's been hitting my speakers lately:
OneRepublic - Good Life
There's just something about this song. Whenever I hear it I sit back and remember that I am living a "good good life". The blessings this year just keep coming and I've found new peace, happiness and love.
New Boyz ft. The Cataracts & Dev - Backseat
2011 Summer Jam for sure. Right there with some Ester Dean, it's too ridic not to love.
Britney Spears ft. Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha - Till the World Ends Remix
Please. How could this combo go wrong? Add in some wobbly bass and I'm sold.
So yeah it's been pretty poppy lately, but that's what summer usually brings, indie tunes you better step it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment