I needed this today. It's been a rough week and I was breaking down yesterday, directly in front of my boss even. I have been overwhelmed with my job, less than satisfied with the review I got and generally sporting a poor attitude this week. I needed a pick-me-up! Even though my thoughtful roomie gave me a treat basket and let me inhale her amazing pulled pork sandwiches and even though G was listening to me fuss and yes even though my boss dropped off a bag of Godiva with me this morning I was raw.
Then I read this: Just Try And Ruin My Day
And watched this:
And remembered that I need to get things right in my head and prioritize. Every day is a blessing and a gift I often take for granted. Thank you to everyone this week for helping me push forward, I know not everyone is as lucky as I am.
les, you can do anything good. :)
ReplyDeleteLuv u babe, M
ReplyDeleteoh my god - I love that daily affirmation clip!! "I like my hair! I like my haircuts!!"
ReplyDeletetwo thumbs up for that girl.
ReplyDeletehang in there!
ReplyDelete