This line is clearly a fave:
"You don't want to mess with us, got Jesus on my neck-a-lus ... lus ... lus"
Bah! I can't shut it off. I'll admit even the video is stupid, it's an ad for Plenty Of Fish.com and some booze I've never heard of, the effects are lame and it's generally bad. Yes, I am ashamed ... but not ashamed enough to not post this. Especially since most of you love it too :)
I also want to investigate some eye makeup like this for the Gaga concert, or at least the glitter under the eyes ... thoughts ladies?
great trashy song and, even though you only asked the ladies, i say yes please to the eye makeup.
ReplyDeletei also love the song, no surprise there. and yes, the eye makeup is fab!
ReplyDeleteI think Ke$ha without the freckles isn't ke$ha. She can do the glitter without covering those up, I've seen it. But yes - +1 to the eye glitter.
ReplyDeletehttp://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Ke_ha_941411a.jpg
I'll admit, the song has grown on me a TON...I found myself jammin' out to it the other day on my way to work.
ReplyDeleteLove the eye makeup eye idea - can't wait to see what our final looks will be!
dude, did she just stage dive off a skyscraper?
ReplyDelete