I would deem this another successful week in my freeze out. I had a horrible day on Friday and almost yes ALMOST bought a shirt at work but when I put it on not only did I not "rock it" but I knew I was buying it to feel better and so I really didn't want it. I call that a success. Although this freeze has a specific duration attached to it, it really is about instituting a lifestyle change more than anything and I am happy I've made it through 2 long weeks and endless shipment boxes without a purchase.
When it comes to the food I think it went well too. Not 1 visit to the Buck this week, in fact I didn't even brew a pot of coffee, crazy. I did dine out a few times but I still haven't visited the food court so I'm holding strong there and brought my lunch again every day this week.
I'm starting to feel pretty good about my decision, so much is out there to make you feel good, it certainly doesn't have to be a lot of "stuff".
stay strong! hope your week has improved since friday...
ReplyDelete