Sunday, December 19

Irritated

I've been meaning to post about this for awhile. I'm pissed. Most of you know I'm in love with Dave Annable, in fact let's all take a moment to enjoy him right now ...
Ahhhhh, that was nice. You also probably know he decided to marry this skank insead of me and they are painfully beautiful together ...
And while that is enough to get me fired up she has decided to take a guest spot on the show Brother's and Sister's playing Justin's (Dave's) love interest. HOW DARE YOU! I got him alone once each week Odette and now you are taking that away from me. Whore.

And that irritates me. But not as much as Jane Seymore advertising her Open Heart Collection at Kay Jewelers. Will someone shut Dr. Quinn up already? Jane, my heart has been open for almost 3 years now and it's looking like a cat is going to be the only way to fill it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, no crap. Jane Seymour, you are a beautiful lady, and I loved you as the motor-boat goddess Kitty Kat (there you go, a cat connection) in Wedding Crashers, but your Open Hearts collection is as annoying as it is ugly. Sorry if anyone likes them, but I told my husband if he comes home with some as unimaginative as an Open Hearts, that knot thing, or even a Journey pendant that every other chick in the world is wearing, he can expect a trip back to the jewelry store. Besides, it doesn't make sense. If someone is shelling out the cash to buy this Open Hearts necklace for you, love has already found it's way in, and there may not be room for others. But, there's always room for cats, Les.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hated this necklace since I first saw it. It is butt ugly. Jane Seymour needs to stick with being a Medicine Woman, and stay out of the jewelry line of business if you ask me. Honestly.
    Let's chat before you get a tattoo. I think you need my words of wisdom, and design advice.

    ReplyDelete