Monday, November 15

Newest Work

promo poster for The Envy Corps and Cashes Rivers

LW hooked me up with another promo poster this time with The Envy Corps headlining. I can't lie I hit a wall with this one, but was pretty satisfied with the results for less than a few hours of conceptualizing and work.


Regional newsletter for work

Don't get me wrong this is something I took ownership of but have a hard time claiming as mine. The fonts make me gag and the layout is sub-par BUT I will do whatever it takes to get noticed at my job right now. It got sent to the founders of the company and I've gotten a ton of positive feedback (clearly not from the design community as I am using Papyrus, this is a cardinal sin for us designers) but I am pretty jazzed to get to use my design skills at my new job and if it would lead somewhere bigger I'll stick to it. If you think this makes your eyes bleed you should see some of the other regional newsletters, I almost said, "Listen, can I do them all so I don't have to look at any other Microsoft Word word-art?".

I also finished up another bus roll and will post it up later in the week. On the agenda are some holiday cards and artwork for our living room, looking forward to it all!

2 comments:

  1. Niiiice! Someone is blowin' up! Sweet poster, sweet newsletter... I'm sure the bus roll will be killer, too. Let's start that collab! I'll research at work today. Er, I'll do it on my breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...So proud of my little Les (ha). No in all seriousness, good work, B! I bet you looooove using papyrus in your newsletter. Mmmmmm. Signed, Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete