Wednesday, November 10
Each Day Better Than the Last
I started an inner-dialogue last month, a small attitude campaign if you will. I made a pact with myself to make each day better than the last. Sounds tricky right? It is. BUT it forces me to make a choice each day. I can either wake up and hop out on the proverbial wrong side of the bed or I can realize that each day is a new day, a fresh opportunity to start over. I can't lie I've been rocking a better mood, a can do attitude and I've been trying to take it everywhere with me. I've hit problems head on at work and know that I will get through them, I've participated in my own "make someone's Friday fab" by purchasing a random person's Starbucks while in the drive through line and I've made an effort to call my friends rather than text them to see how their days are going. No it doesn't always work, but reminding myself of the pact helps me to avoid my common pitfall of pouting and becoming crabby over small stuff. The Holiday Season is upon us and it's time to give thanks and be grateful. Can you make tomorrow better than today? I dare you to give it a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we ARE how we THINK.
ReplyDeletei think it is a great plan and good for you for trying it out and sticking to it.
i've noticed increased/unwavering positivity from you on Panda nights...thanks for that!